Our beautiful Center was built in the 1850s as a private home. In 1923, the house was purchased by the Wyoming Masonic Lodge, which added the elegant ballroom on the main floor and the Masonic Theater on the third level. Both rooms make wonderful locations for a wide range of events, such as:
- Birthday or anniversary parties
- Bar or Bat Mitzvahs
- Business or club meetings
The Paul Bartel Ballroom: $800/4-8 hours (self setup)
Newly painted walls, high ceilings, and dropped dimmer lights provide a dramatic backdrop for any event. Original hardwood floors and a stage with a grand piano add a special touch of elegance.
- Dimensions: 38′ x 61′
- Capacity: up to 157 people for a sit-down event and 200 without tables **Due to COVID-19 restrictions, capacity is limited to 51 people.
- Includes: 16 5-ft round tables; 3 8-ft rectangular tables; 6 serpent serving tables; 150 banquet chairs, and additional folding chairs
- Air conditioned
Masonic Theatre: $600/4-8 hours (self setup)
Located on the third floor directly above the ballroom, the theater is suitable for concerts, lectures, and wedding ceremonies. The theater is carpeted and has both antique built-in padded seats and additional padded folding chairs for seating up to 325 people. **Due to COVID-19 restrictions, capacity is limited to 51 people. Other features include a raised dais and a small balcony overhang.
- Group Rooms: Group rooms are available for corporate meetings and workshops. Included are tables and chairs to accommodate up to 30 comfortably.
- Amenities: Restroom facilities are located on the ground and second floors; a small restroom is located on the main floor.
***Please note that The Center is not ADA Accessible with limited access into the building. There are no elevators or ramp in the building so please consider this when scheduling.